Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thoughts

There are a lot of things I would rather be doing than studying. Tonight is one of those nights. I would love to plan a trip to somewhere like Ireland or Rome. Somewhere that I could have some really great photography opportunities. There are only so many things you can take pictures of when you live in College Station and my friends are tired of me begging them to let me take their picture.

I just want to impact people's lives in a meaningful way. I think that working in the medical field will give me that opportunity, but there is something about pictures that is so meaningful to people. I love looking at old pictures and over spring break I found myself wondering who took these pictures of my grandfather and his family. Even just normal pictures bring so much joy to people. I felt comfort and happiness looking through the old photos of my family and it helped me cope with the loss of my grandpa. I want to being joy to people and their families someday, too. I want to give them something that will last longer than I will.

Just a thought during this difficult time of loss and school.

L





No comments:

Post a Comment