Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bailey!

I came home this weekend for various reasons. Mostly just to have a break from college station and figure out what I need to do with myself this summer. I was excited to see my family and get to see my dad this weekend! I was really surprised how much I missed my dog, Bailey, once I brought her to Irving before my finals. I literally teared up when I saw that floppy puppy realize who I was. She has left my side since I walked in the door. Such a sweet dog! Here are a few quick pictures that I took. Just some of her many expressions.





Here is something that I had to think about while reading my bible today. I know that God is in control, but am I okay with that? Am I really letting Him control my decisions. Am I letting Him walk me through the tough choices I am trying to make. Not really. So I am comforted by the fact that everything is going to work out eventually and I just have to have faith in my God and where he wants me. So, here we go! Be blessed!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment