Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kate, Jo, Em, Sara, and Kailee

I spent the day in Henderson for my friend Allison's wedding to Jon Quick. It was beautiful and "very Allison". I'm very happy for Mr. and Mrs. Quick and pray blessings over their lives together.

Needless to say I had a great time hanging out with Kate, Jo, and Em at the wedding. It was also great to see Kailee and Sara! We took a few pictures before the wedding and then I talked the girls into a mini shoot by this cool building that I saw earlier that day. Thanks for humoring me! I really enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy the results..

















Thank you Allison for inviting me to be a part of your special day. Also a big thanks to Kate, Jo, Em, Kailee, and Sara for being awesome models and letting me take your pictures even though it was so cold. You were all so great! Blessings!

L

1 comment:

  1. Love you Atwood. I was honored to have you there. Love, Al

    ReplyDelete