Thursday, January 27, 2011

Self Portrait

This attempt at a self portrait shoot started as an extra credit assignment for my abnormal psychology class. This extra credit was to submit a document describing who we are, why we are in the class, what we hope to learn from the course and how we hope to apply it to our lives. We also had to attach a picture. This was a great excuse for me to get creative and try some self portrait photography. It's pretty tricky with an DSLR camera, but thanks to some online tips I made it happen. I took the pictures behind my duplex with my EF 50mm USM prime lens. I am now in love with that lens! I also got to mess around with the BW/Sepia settings on my camera. I'm looking forward to working with myself again :)  Blessings!

L




No comments:

Post a Comment